Contact Great American’s Equine Claims Department at (800) 331-0211
Please note, it is a requirement of your policy that you immediately report any accident, illness, injury, surgery, death or theft of your insured horse and follow all claims procedures. Failure to do so could jeopardize your claim payment. Below are some helpful dos and don’ts.
- SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL CARE FOR ANY INJURY OR ILLNESS
- CALL THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT AT GREAT AMERICAN (800) 331-0211
- CALL YOUR AGENT TO VERIFY YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING YOUR POLICY REQUIRES
- DURING BUSINESS HOURS M-F 8:30-5:30 CENTRAL TIME CALL (800) 972-0272
- AFTER HOURS CALL OUR EMERGENCY LINE (940) 368-0880
- EUTHANIZE YOUR HORSE WITHOUT RECEIVING APPROVAL FROM THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
- ALLOW YOUR HORSE TO HAVE SURGERY WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
- ALLOW YOUR HORSE TO BE BURIED WITHOUT HAVING A NECROPSY PERFORMED
Your agent at Justin Insurance is here to help walk you through each step of your claim. Don’t wait to call us until after your claim has been denied because you were not aware of the required procedures. We are here to help, please call us immediately so that we can ensure your claim is handled promptly and correctly.
FARM & RANCH, LIABILITY & AUTO CLAIMS
Please contact our office at (800) 972-0272 and ask for Jody or Scott in our farm & ranch department.