Once again, thank you for your consideration of Justin Insurance. We take pride in offering the most competitive rates without compromising the quality of coverage or service. If you have questions or if we can be of further help, please reach out to us.
The mission of Justin Insurance is to help our clients effectively and affordably manage the risks of loss associated with their equine-related properties and activities. We seek to carry out this mission by providing the finest insurance products, the most competitive rates, and the most trustworthy, knowledgeable and friendly client service available in the industry.June Roberts McGee
Years of experience from our team
• If you have a claim or incident to report, please call your specific insurance provider’s claims department. Click here for the claims department contact information. Claim representatives are available 24/7 to answer your calls and help you with your horse’s needs.
• Even if you don’t intend to submit the vet bills and it is an incident only, you still need to report it to the claims department.
• If you cannot afford to replace your equine investment then it is a good idea to consider insurance. You decide whether or not you should insure based on the risk you are willing to take upon yourself. Equine coverage is quite affordable and often costs less than one horse show.
• We establish value on recent purchases by the purchase price of the horse; even if you received a good deal on the horse we will still bind coverage based on the purchase price. Once the horse has been in training or has been shown we can re-evaluate and possibly increase the insured value. Additionally a horse’s value may be reduced if the horse is not actively being utilized.
• If you have owned your horse longer than 60 days you will need to provide a Vet Exam. The Equine Vet Exam form is available HERE . If this is a recent purchase we do not require a Vet Exam unless the horse is valued over $100,000 – or if the horse is 15-20 in age and valued over $50,000.